Sunday, December 28, 2014

There's something about Sunday

Today I decided I should wear lipstick more.  I'm already wearing nail polish weekly.  And if you haven't already, check out Vinylux.  I'm wearing make-up more and enjoying feeling like a girly girl.  Oh and I've been making a vow to get dressed for my day beyond yoga pants for awhile now.  Don't get me wrong... I love yoga pants as much as the next girl, but sometimes you just need to feel like a put together woman.  You act different, you're more productive, you feel better, which is probably why I decided I should wear lipstick more.  I picked up a few shades today at Target until I can get to the mall for some YSL and Mac.

And I'm thoroughly enjoying my new Hunter boots.  They're the high gloss burgundy and I love the color and fit.  Perfect for wet or cold weather and lucky me, we get both in Michigan.  They were completely appropriate for church this morning and for running errands this afternoon.  Now I just need lipstick to match.

Boots: Hunter, Scarf: Etsy, Bag: Celine


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!