Saturday, January 3, 2015

Gratitude and a little pale pink

I know it is easy to get so caught up in the busyness of life that we often forget the good or amazing when something negative happens.  I found this little journal at TJ Maxx yesterday and I plan to use it to record something I am grateful for each day.  It has 365 entries and today I am already onto day 3.  I think this will be an amazing memento to look back at when 2015 is over.


In other news I am kind of obsessed with light pink right now.  I was getting dressed for our date night last night and I could not help but pair up everything pale pink in my closet with my skinny jeans.  

Here's how to get the look...
Pale pink scarf: similar HERE, pale pink lace top: DKNY, similar HERE & HERE, faux-fur brown boots, BareTracks, rose gold necklace: Mythologie, similar HERE

And a few beauty faves shown:  
Vinylux nail polish in Grapefruit Sparkle
Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara:  Ulta
Oh My Gorgeous rollerball perfume: Soma
Urban Decay Naked Ulta Nourishing lip gloss in Naked:  Ulta

Today I am grateful for my new little book, pale pink, getting glam & date nights.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!