My sweet tooth needs a little chocolate on occasion. Yes, I do dearly love my daily chocolate shake, but when only one thing will do.... like Reeces PB Cups, these little superfood packed bite-size candies certainly fit the bill with a way more nutrients and a lot less sugar.
Leslie's Bite-Size Chocolate PB Cups
-1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
-3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
-peanut butter or almond butter
-splash of coconut milk, if needed
-1 mixing bowl
-1 silicone mold (I purchased mine at Home Goods)
1. Add 1 scoop of Chocolate Vegan Shakeology to your mixing bowl. Add in 3tbsp of melted coconut oil.
2. Combine with a fork until mixture is crumbly
3. Press 3/4 of the mixture into your silicone mold. Set into your freezer for 15m to harden.
4. Remove silicone mold from freezer and add a layer of PB onto the hardened mixture. Set into freezer for 15m to harden.
5. Remove silicone mold from freezer and layer in the last 1/4 of the mixture into the molds. Press with a spoon, if needed. Place back into the freezer for a final 10 minutes to set.
6. Eat & enjoy!!
This recipe makes approximately 22 bite-size candies. Store in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container.
21 Day Fix Conversion:
2 bite size candies = 1/2 yellow & 1 oil